Sunday, July 27, 2008

Officially Crazy!






I do believe I have officially gone crazy..or maybe just really soft. Madison has been ready for a new kitten for a while now, I have been putting it off. Well today we went for a ride to go pick one up and decided to get her sister too! Two more kittens to add to the household. Gabbi is so far not too pleased with us but Zoe and Cheyanne are trying to win her over! Mitchell is of course over the moon, (yes i know, these were suppose to be Madison's kittens- tell that to her daddy!)
All I have to say is I'm now even more looking forward to our trip to Ma on Tuesday!!!
Cheyanne is the gray and white kitten and Zoe is the black kitten. Zoe is Madison's baby and Cheyenne is Mitchell's baby!

1 comment:

Trish said...

They are so cute! I think I'm partial to Cheyanne, now I know why Mitchell put up a fight for her! Too bad whenever we meet them they'll be big fat cats :)