So, in an effort to stay connected, we are officially blogging. I'm sure I'll screw it up along the way! This is for our friends and families to stay connected to us since we are constantly on the move!
A little background
I'm Jen, I'm a strength and conditioning coach with the NSCA but right now I stay home with my two daughters, work on CEUS and support my husband who is...
Matt, currently a US Marine Captain former M.P. going through flight school in Pensacola Fl.
We have two little girls, Madison Jessica who is five and Gianna Rachel-Marie who is 6 months!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Nice website Jen. I know what you mean. I usually do all of my site updates "after hours."
I'm envious of your embedded jukebox!
I've added a link on my website (http://thepeanutgalleries.com) which will direct traffic to your blog.
Post a Comment