Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Cross-Country to Seattle

Hi guys. While Jen and the kids were gone I took advantage of taking a cross-country flight to Whidbey Island which is near Seattle. The crisp, cool 70 degrees was a pleasant change to the sweat your butt off-115 deg heat indexes we've been having here in FL. Enjoy the pics.

The plane I actually flew in.


My actual flight into Whidbey, we flew through these mountains.

The scenery outside Whidbey Island.

My fellow students, Strieby (USMC), Flood (USAF), Me, and Kappes (USMC). They are all Lieutenants, except of course me...I'm a Captain. This is on a Ferry while driving to Seattle.



On top of the Space Needle.

This is called the Strait of Juan De Fuca. It's on the departure end of runway 25 at Whidbey.

Me next to an EA-6B Prowler.

Soon after climb out on the way home, we passed Mt St Helen.

One of our stop offs on the way home, Grand Junction, CO.

No comments: