It was a great two weeks home! It was super to see those of you that were able to meet up with me and I sure did miss those of you whom we just couldn't make it happen! There is always so much to do and so many people to see and never enough time. Some exciting things happened while we were home! Gianna started crawling and standing and now she just won't stop! She also FINALLY cut her first tooth just this morning! She also had her first ride on the park swings! Madison had her first lemonade stand and had a whole neighborhood of customers...maybe a future buisness woman! (hey, with enough sales maybe she can send herself to college!!!) Matt and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary and tommorow I'll be another year older...
Anyways, enjoy some pictures from our trip home to Boston...



1 comment:
OMG!! Madison is SUCH a young lady--I can't get over how big both the girls are!!
Post a Comment