Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday Gianna!






I can't believe Gianna is one! Most people forgot and we didn't hear from most people but i guess thats what happens when you live so far away. Hopefully we will get a chance to celebrate with family when we are in Ma over the holidays. As for today we had a fabulous day just the four of us and went to the Nutcracker Ballet. Both girls enjoyed it! Then after a nice long nap we did presents and cake while Gee looked on from the camera phone! She loved all her gifts, like Elmo Alive from Auntie Karen and her sit and spin zebra from Gee! She also loved Madison's hand made card and muscial light up sea horse to help her in her car seat when its dark out. Gianna hates driving in the car at night!
I can't believe the year has gone by so quickly, I feel as if the 9 months I was pregnant took longer than Gianna's first year. I remember this day last year like it was just yesterday. I am sad that the year is over but I am in awe of all that Gianna has learned and all the love and joy she has brought into our lives. Madison has been a great helper to me and teacher to Gianna. She is such a nurturer!!
Anyway here are some pics from this special day. We will see everyone soon in MA!

No comments: