skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Mitchells

Friday, October 31, 2008

PROWLERS!!!

Hey everyone! I just want to let everyone know I got EA-6B Prowlers, which is the jet I wanted, so needless to say we're pretty excited. The Prowler is the gray jet here. I will now move on to T-45 Goshawks to complete my training here in Pensacola. I will earn my precious "Wings of Gold" by the end of January. The T-45 is the white and orange jet here. After I wing, I will go to Whidbey Island, WA (an hour N of Seattle) to train in the Prowler for about a year. After I am a certified "ECMO" (Electronic Counter-Measures Officer) my duty station will be Cherypoint, NC which is actually 45 min from where we used to live. Thanks again for all your support and prayers. We'll have Halloween pictures up sometime this weekend. Take care. Matt>
Posted by Jen and Matt at 3:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • The Whiteman Blog!!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2009 (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ▼  2008 (56)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (6)
    • ▼  October (5)
      • PROWLERS!!!
      • Gianna is a walker!
      • HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANNY!
      • The pics I promised!
      • Gianna's appointment
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (15)
    • ►  July (13)

About Me

Jen and Matt
So, in an effort to stay connected, we are officially blogging. This is for our friends and families to stay connected to us since we are constantly on the move! A little background I'm Jen, I'm a strength and conditioning coach with the NSCA but right now I stay home with my two daughters, work on CEUS and support my husband who is... Matt, currently a US Marine Captain former M.P. just finishing flight school in Pensacola Fl. We have two little girls, Madison Jessica who is 6 and Gianna Rachel-Marie who is 1!
View my complete profile
 

Gianna's Christening

Gianna's Christening

Mitchell- living the dream

Mitchell- living the dream

Gianna at 6 months

Gianna at 6 months

the next all star

the next all star

Madison and Gianna

Madison and Gianna